ayat bergerak

Assalamualaikum :Dwelcome to my online diary ... thanks for drop by k .. after the expiration Blogged read my post .. do not forget to follow me :) if willing k: P "

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Bubble girls fofolio


hye! I'm here. This my new blog. sorry not much dipoast first. Sahaj is the new blog. rarely open. My son introduce myself first. my name is Nurul Qhadizah. I come from Sarawak. I live from Kampung kat Saratok. do not know? I am 12 years old. young dah know things like this article. apologize my blog is not as pretty as others sorts of blogs. I was as smart as any taklah this blog article. I like the simple-simple sake only promise not mess orangkan ... Oklah's sake only that nk introduce myself, fitting read DO NOT FORGET ME FOLLOW ME AT BLOG http://dzahdepolkadot.blogspot.com/ and this blog as well :) take care. Assalamualaikum all: D




No comments:

Post a Comment